POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Posters are visual displays of material to be presented and constitute an interactive communicative medium, usually combining text and graphics information. Posters may be on any topic relevant to the conference themes and with a focus on research, theoretical debate, innovative/sustainable midwifery practices, or midwifery stories/experiences. Posters will be displayed in the Exhibition Hall and for the duration of the Congress. It is expected that the presenter will be available at the poster for a designated hour with copies of their poster in order to discuss it with congress participants.
Please note the following information regarding your presentation:
Posters may be placed on poster boards starting at 8:00am on Monday June 19, and must be taken down by 12:30 on Thursday June 22. Any posters left on the boards after 12:30 on Thursday will be taken down and discarded by event staff.
Each poster presenter will be asked to stand-by and present their poster for only one day, with 1/3 of posters presented each day, Monday to Wednesday. You will have received an email with your poster presentation day. You are required to stand by your poster from 12:30 to 14:00 on your presentation day, so that delegates may meet you and ask questions.
Please check the Final Programme received upon registration to the conference for the number of the poster board allocated to you. Please use the board with the same number.
Poster Presentation Instructions:
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet
- The dimensions of the poster board are LANDSCAPE style: 47.2 inches (width) x 35.4 inches (height) or 120 cm (width) by 90 cm (height).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Pins and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.